From the East, South and North
- Exit the M8 at Junction 19 - SECC.
- At the traffic lights, carry
straight on and then left at the next set of lights - onto the Broomielaw.
- Continue along the Broomielaw
through two sets of traffic lights and turn left at the third set of lights onto Oswald Street.
- At the next
set of traffic lights turn 2nd left onto Waterloo Street.
- First left onto Wellington Street and across Argyle Street.
From the West
- Exit the M8 at Junction 18 - City Centre.
- Continue along Bothwell Street at the traffic
- At the next set of lights turn right onto Wellington Street.
- Continue down Wellington Street
straight through the next two sets of lights onto Robertson Street (the side of Radisson SAS Glasgow).
From Glasgow Airport, take the Glasgow Flyer bus (located at Stand 1) to Central Station. (about 10 minutes). The Radisson Hotel (green building) is 1-2 blocks from Central Station.The cost is £4.20.
For guests, the concierge will be available to valet park your car at the nearest NCP carpark.