MIT Sloan School, having researched more than 200 companies worldwide, found that those companies that had chosen to define and execute their business strategy through enterprise architecture (EA) were far ahead of their competitors.
We are no longer justifying the merits of enterprise architecture as the conferrer of enduring competitive advantage, but rather focusing on how to implement it so as to gain maximum value for our organisations.
South Africa’s third annual Open Group Enterprise Architecture Practitioners’ Conference is focusing on the practitioners who are tasked with making enterprise architecture work. We are addressing the questions that all organizations face when adopting the discipline of enterprise architecture…
- What skills are needed for practicing enterprise architecture?
- Which is the most appropriate EA framework to adopt?
- Which is the best EA methodology to follow?
- Which of the EA toolsets best fits my organisation’s needs?
- How do we get buy-in from the executive?
- What can we do to generate value within a short time span?
The conference is set to make the creation of a sustainable, business-appropriate EA capability easy!
Sponsorship / Exhibiting
For further information about being an exhibitor or a sponsor, or to discuss packages, please send us an email and a representative from The Open Group will contact you.