From Austin-Bergstrom International Airport (AUS)
| Travel time
|| 20 minutes
|| 7 miles
- Exit airport via Presidential Boulevard
- Take Highway 71 West
- Drive 2 miles (3.2 kilometres) on Highway 71 West/Ben White Boulevard to Riverside Drive
- Turn right onto Riverside Drive
- Drive 4.5 miles (7.2 kilometres) on Riverside Drive (pass IH-35)
- Turn right onto Congress Avenue
- Cross the bridge and turn right onto Cesar Chavez Street
- The Hotel is two blocks down on the right at the intersection of Cesar Chavez Street and San Jacinto Boulevard
Major domestic airlines serve the Austin-Bergstrom International Airport, which opened in 1999 and is 20 minutes from the Hotel. Non-stop service is offered to destinations throughout the U.S.A. and Mexico.
Most major car rental firms operate at the airport, as well as an airport shuttle service, taxis and limousines. There are also plenty of taxis waiting at the Hotel's cab stand to drive guests. Additionally, the concierge staff is very efficient in arranging private ground transport with the most professional livery services in the region.
Services provided by the Hotel
The Hotel provides a courtesy Town Car for destinations within a three-mile radius of the hotel property. Service is based upon availability.