Open Source and Secure eCommerce in the 21st Century
Thursday 30 November 2000, Hyatt Regency Hotel, Charles de Gaulle Airport, Paris
An essential one-day conference for IT professionals, product suppliers and system integrators to learn the benefits of the CDSA security infrastructure.
· Learn how to reduce the development time of security-enabled applications and eCommerce solutions.
· Learn about “plug and play” cryptography.
· Learn why Apple, Bull, Caldera, Compaq, Hewlett Packard, IBM, Intel, Mytec, SAFLINK, SuSE, TESI, TurboLinux and other leading industry players have adopted CDSA; the only open sourced, cross-platform, extensible and interoperable security infrastructure.
· Speak with the experts and get answers to your questions from a diverse group of leading solutions providers.
09:30 Registration and Coffee 10:00 Introduction The Open Group 10:10 Keynote Address Hervé Schauer 10:35 CDSA Architectural Overview Intel 11:20 Break 11:35 TrustWay Bull 12:00 Biometrics Mytec, SAFLINK et Intel 13:00 Lunch 14:00 Operating System Panel Caldera, Compaq, Apple and Bull 15:15 TESI Consortium Bull 15:45 Break 16:00 The Draw! 16:15 Summary & Close The Open Group 16:30 Discussion with experts
Some of the presentations will be in English with simultaneous translation into French.
Who Should Attend?
- Product Managers and Engineering Managers of hardware and software security systems
- Systems integrators and architects
- Designers and managers of IT infrastructures
Attendees will receive an opportunity to also attend a 2001 conference of The Open Group for half the usual fee for non-members (a saving of €250).
Fee: €75 per person. Discount of 50% to members of The Open Group.
Attendees will be entered in a draw for a chance to win their choice of a PDA, case of Champagne, case of red/white wine, free places at a 2001 conference of The Open Group and many more prizes.
Register by fax or online